Monday, December 3, 2012

At the end of the Internet!

I know some of you wonder where I have been, and why
I haven't been posting.  I usually don't like to share too
much personal stuff.  But I am having some trouble with
my hands, and I have not been working very much.  I did
go to the doctor today, and should be able to start drawing
as soon as tomorrow.
And then there is the troubling message received:
 "exceeded your photo limit".  Obviously
I have posted too many photos on my blog over the years,
and I have exceeded the limit.  So, I am trying to figure out
the process of deleting some.  If anyone knows how to delete
photos from you Picassa Web Album, please let me know.
Until then, you won't be enjoying any fantastic photos?! lol
 
Hopefully I will have something to
post soon.
Thanks for all your loyalty and support.
You will NEVER know HOW much it all means
to me.
Gail
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gail, I'm so sorry to hear you are having hand troubles! I hope it can be resolved soon. I love to see what you are up to, and am amazed at your talent, (and a little bit envious!).
As for Picassa, if you go to your web albums, open an album, select a picture, and hit the actions tab at the top there is a drop down option to delete photo. I've had to do a bit of this!
Hoping you are back to form, and that your Christmas is Merry. I'm hoping to send a little project your way after the first of the year!

Anonymous said...

Oops...I don't think I identified myself...that was me, Ann Schindler!