Friday, October 14, 2011

A Cup of Coffee


We serve Community Coffee in our cafe, and the
company supplies these vintage signs to their
customers. I have two of them...one is outside as
you come in the door, and the other one is hanging
in the cafe over the coffee pot. I can't tell you how
many times I have been asked to sell that sign! And
I have SO MUCH inventory in the shop...everything
from original art, to jewelry of every kind, purses
and boutique clothing, antique furniture and collectibles,
picture frames and pewter...well, you get the idea. And
I believe I could sell 25 of these signs.

So, I think I am going to paint some coffee stuff for the
Louisiana show! I will add a small coffee section to all
the other Louisiana-themed areas
which we are busy arranging and re-arranging
now.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: