Friday, October 18, 2013

T-Shirt Time

It's time to design the Christmas t-shirt.  I have been
playing around with this tonight.  I wrote the
verse, and I think I will use a chevron tree in
the background. 


This is a practice one.  I think I will just use one font...I thought
it might be cute with several different kinds.  But now that I look
at it, I think just one will do.  I am going to put a yellow star
on top of the tree, and the letters will probably be red, black,
yellow.  I may put it on a Kelly green shirt, or maybe a light green 
one.  I am also thinking about just doing short sleeved ones this year
instead of long sleeved.  They are getting so expensive to do, and I think
the short sleeved ones will be cheaper.  If any of you have any suggestions,
please feel free to comment. 

Christmas Open House is November 14th from 5-9.  Hopefully the
shirts will be ready by then! 

sheltongail@hotmail.com


No comments: