Thursday, November 14, 2013

Open House 2013

We had our annual Christmas Open House tonight.  These are
some of my "elves" helping sell t-shirts!

Shoppers enjoying some samples of dips and mixes...yum


Decisions....!

Our cute wagon and burlap tree

Crosses

We had the sweetest young lady come and
play her harp this evening.  It was beautiful.  She played
some lovely Christmas carols and songs for
about 3 hours!  Great job!!




This is one of the outdoor Christmas
tree stakes I made out of some old pallet
wood.  This went home with a lucky shopper!





We had a great time tonight.  Thanks to all of you in the community
that came out and supported our little town.  It seemed like
we had a really good turnout, and the vendors and I both did
really well. 
We still have a lot to sell, so come on back soon.  I still have
my 2013 Christmas t-shirts, and lots of the hand made
gifts and decorations. 

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: