Tuesday, December 30, 2014

You Occupy the Space You Have

After Christmas, it is always depressing after all the
decorations are taken down.  The gallery was empty today, and
I was ready to put something back up.


So I decided to put up some of my artwork and photos from my travels...
a "Destination: show.  These are from Greece.

These are my photos of Paris...from the flower markets on the Seine; the
sailing boats in front of the Louvre; an embellishment on a building on the
Champs Elysee, the Arc de Triumphe, and finally Monet's famous bridge
over his garden ponds.

And this is the "great wall of China"!  ...some photos and a couple of
colored pencil drawings.

Costa Rica was one of my favorite trips ever.  these are from
there.  There's a colored pencil drawing of a bird of paradise bloom,
photos of ferns in the rain forest and some coconuts along the
beach.

I will probably add a few  more along the way.  I have to frame
a few more.  I have a lot more; I may add some
walls out in the middle of the gallery space.

The new year is fast approaching, and with it comes new
ideas and new projects.  I have some plans...will try to post
more often, and share what I am working on.
Thanks for your support.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: