Monday, July 13, 2009

Paris Pair




I finally got around to finishing these two little
Paris canvases. One has the Eiffel Tower, and
the other has the Arc de Triomphe. I am not
totally satisfied with how they turned out, but
someone may like them! I will put them in my
Etsy store, and see how they do.
I have several commissions to do, and I may start
them soon. (sometimes I have to get myself in the
mood....). But people are waiting for them, and I
need to get them done. I have a pet portrait, two
pencil portraits of teenagers, and a painting to do.
Time to get busy!
Original Paris Canvases: Metro and Bistro
$45.00 each 12 x 12 Gallery wrap Canvas
Ready to hang
If you buy through this blog, I will ship free!

2 comments:

Judi said...

Paris! How fun that must have been, especially for someone who uses a sketchbook for her travel memoirs! I look forward to seeing more of what you create from all this. Are you ready to come to N.O. and do a little art-class-for-dummies? There's a place in town called "Cork and Canvas" that shows people how to paint a piece in one sitting. I'd rather pay you to do a party than a stranger ... what do you think? When's the wedding?

Gail H. Shelton said...

I can come and do a class; would need at least 10 students...maybe we can make that happen.
The wedding is in October, at FBC in Winnfield, reception at our house...I'm not quite stressed just yet, but give me time!