Sunday, July 26, 2009

Scripture Photos-Posters





I added the scripture texts on these photos, and I am
going to have them printed.
I took the lamp photo in New Orleans down in the
French Quarter. I love the long shadows cast by the
late afternoon sun. I thought the "lamp" scripture was
appropriate.
The birdhouses were in front of a cute shop in Boerne,
Texas. The name of the shop was "Bye, Bye, Birdie",
and they carried lots of bird merchandise, garden items,
gifts, etc. I've always liked the Joshua scripture...thought
it was good with these houses.
I made a trip down to Galveston, Tx after the hurricane
to take some clothing to First Baptist Church there. While
there, I took this photo on the beach...amidst the devastation.
I needed to be still, and just know that God was in control.
These photo posters will be for sale at the gallery. They
will be around 13 x 19, and will cost $65.00. They should
be ready in the next couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Crayon Princess said...

These are nice and different. Love them!!

Gail H. Shelton said...

Thanks! I hear you are busy with Etsy...congrats!

Crayon Princess said...

Let me start by saying that I am not complaining, because this is what I have prayed for...my hand is cramping, my family is permanently high from paint pen fumes, and I don't have time to look up!! However, I am happy to be selling lots. Maybe my prices are a little too cheap??!!