Thursday, February 25, 2010

More Rhino Without a Name

Still working on my no-name rhino. I
would like some suggestions from you.
I will give $25 for the winning title for this
drawing...see previous post.

As for colored pencil drawings...it is a long
process of layering. The lightest colors go
down first, and then the successive layers of
color are added, getting darker as you go.
They are transparent, so the underlying
colors show through. It is very theraputic;
I can get lost in the details. It is also a good
past time for these cold, dreary last days of
winter!

Remember to try giving this animal a title!
sheltongail@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Post this on Facebook...I'm sure there are people out there that want $25...As your daughter, I don't think I'm eligible.

But, I'll go with "Rocky"