Monday, January 10, 2011

Crunch Time











"Only put off till tomorrow
what you are willing to die
having left undone."
Pablo Picasso


A few more portfolio pages. I leave for Atlanta in
a few days, and I am busy adding pages to my presentation.
There is a variety here: acrylic paintings on square canvases
(the ferns and the dragonflies); colored pencil drawings (hollyhocks,
sunflowers, and the magnolia).
I have never been able to limit myself to one medium or one
style! There have been times at art festivals when people have
asked me how many different artists were represented in the
booth! I just tell them I have multiple personalities (I don't).
I am hoping that the licensing reps will be impressed with the
variety of styles and mediums. I guess I will find out soon.
gail shelton art
"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done."

No comments: