Friday, December 23, 2011

"In My Little Town"



When I was doing my student teaching (I won't
mention the year!), I had a student named Randy
Fenoli.  He was quite the artist...very creative
and bright.  I taught him to use watercolors that
semester, and we had a lot of fun.
Fast forward to 2011...Randy is the star of "Say
Yes to the Dress" on TLC, and the author of a
new book, "It's All About the Dress".  He has been
an accomplished wedding dress designer for
years, and currently lives in NYC.  He was in
Winnfield today, though, for a book signing
where he graduated from high school.  Many of
his old teachers were there, and lots of family and
friends.  It was a delight to get to see him (we have
seen each other a few other times over the years).
He signed a couple of books for me, and promised to
never forget where he comes from.  amen


"It's All About the Dress"  Randy Fenoli
Available at most major bookstores and
Amazon.com
Post a Comment