Friday, December 23, 2011

"In My Little Town"



When I was doing my student teaching (I won't
mention the year!), I had a student named Randy
Fenoli.  He was quite the artist...very creative
and bright.  I taught him to use watercolors that
semester, and we had a lot of fun.
Fast forward to 2011...Randy is the star of "Say
Yes to the Dress" on TLC, and the author of a
new book, "It's All About the Dress".  He has been
an accomplished wedding dress designer for
years, and currently lives in NYC.  He was in
Winnfield today, though, for a book signing
where he graduated from high school.  Many of
his old teachers were there, and lots of family and
friends.  It was a delight to get to see him (we have
seen each other a few other times over the years).
He signed a couple of books for me, and promised to
never forget where he comes from.  amen


"It's All About the Dress"  Randy Fenoli
Available at most major bookstores and
Amazon.com

No comments: