Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All Kinds of Art in the Store

 We have been REALLY busy at the gallery...
that is a good problem to have!  Shoppers are
getting serious about putting something under
the tree...here are some more ideas.  This is a
painted metal grouping by Round Top Collections.
It is called "Woodland Santa"...with the adorable
woodland creatures gathered around him.  This
group would look great on a porch or patio, or
inside the front door.
 Here is that finished photo collage on canvas that
I did of the plantation homes and oak trees.  It looks
good with the metal scroll panels on each side...cool
 I do alot of custom framing for customers.  One brought
in this George Rodrigue print of Drew Brees and the Blue
Dog for me to frame, and here is the finished product.
 I still have a few of my Christmas t-shirts left..just
a few, mostly XL.  They are $25, and really cute!
And some of you probably watched as I worked on
this pencil portrait of a little girl named Molly.  Here
it is framed before I delivered to the owner's home
and hung it on the wall...Merry Christmas! 

We have lots of gifts and goodies all through the
store, and we would be more than happy to help
you select something special this year. 

Pea Patch Gallery 
109 S. Abel  Winnfield, LA
71483   318-628-3560

No comments: