Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Birrrdy, It's Cold Outside"

I love getting cards at Christmas, and I especially
love ones with original art.  This one is from an
old friend that I grew up with in San Antonio.  We
lived a few blocks from each other, but really got
to be friends in junior high school.  We even sang in
a folk singing group together...of course, she was the
star in the front, playing the guitar...I was the slightly
off key back up singer in the back row!  She went on
to have a great career in music, and is now enjoying
creating art.  She is the award winning country music
singer, Holly Dunn.  You can see more of her artwork,
and can purchase her music on her website: 
On the website you can see our
collaboration poster for her "Daddy's Hands" song.  I
drew the illustration, and her hand written lyrics are
beside the drawing.  I also have some of the prints for
sale, if anyone is interested.  In fact, I think I will give
one away.  Post a comment, and I will draw a winning
name from the entries, on January 1st.  Happy New Year!


Daddy's Hand Prints  $25.00 

Post a Comment