Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Rest for Souls and Soles

These are my students in my class today.  We did colored pencil drawings using
white pencils on black matboard.  They thought it was cool...

I sold this framed photograph today to some sweet
people from Montana.  They have a second home near
Winnfield, and they have been by the gallery numerous
times.  They bought this one for themselves...

And they bought this one for a friend.  They were familiar with this verse from the
book of Jeremiah, and said it was one of their favorites as well.  I like the meaning of
the verse, and I thought it went well with the boots that someone has
been standing in, walking in, and there are also "souls" and then there
are "soles"!  Hope you find rest for yours today too!

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: