Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Time for Tuesday Classtime

Time for my Tuesday class again.  I have a group of
adults who just want to learn some basics...these two are
good friends, and they drive in from out of town.


And this is Jordan, my high school student, still working
with watercolor for her high school project.

And Dana is learning watercolor too...doing very well.

And that is me, adding my two cents worth to an
area she wanted darker.

I still love teaching, and I am blessed to get to
do it often, in all kinds of situations.  If you are interested in
a class, just get in touch with me, and I will let you know what is
available.  It is always fun, and rewarding to learn something
new.  I also do the children's classes on Wednesdays; ages 10 and up.


sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: