Sunday, August 23, 2009

Little Boy Through


I finished this portrait tonight. I will let the client know
tomorrow. She wants me to frame it, so I will have to
do that as well. This is a 12 x 12 drawing (one of the new
sizes I offer), and is $125.00. The framing should run around
$75.00.
This is the time of year that my portrait drawing business
usually picks up. If you would like one done before Christmas,
this is the time to order. I can do it fairly quickly right now;
it will be a longer wait the closer it gets to Christmas. I just need
to work from your photograph. And sometimes it helps if you
send several and I can select the best one. I offer 3 sizes: 12 x 12
11 x 14 and 16 x 20. They are $125, $150, and $250. That does
not include the frame.
If you think you would like to have one done, please email me or
call the gallery. I would love to help make a treasured keepsake
for you.
don't forget to become a follower to be eligible for the next giveaway:
a Tea shirt with my design: "Women are like Tea...stronger in Hot Water."
Pea Patch Gallery 318-628-3560

No comments: