Saturday, August 15, 2009

Greece is the Word


I am in the process of planning and recruiting for our
trip next summer. We are going to go to Greece! The
trip is 13 days, and begins in Athens. The tour includes
Delphi, the island of Corfu, the Meteora region, Rio,
and Nauplion. The price includes airfare, all hotels,
transportation, insurance, buffet breakfasts, several
other meals, a tour guide, and all entrance fees, etc. I will
be leaving with my group from New Orleans, and the cost
from there will be $3800.00 without insurance, and $4100.00
with the insurance. There is a $500 deposit, and then the
balance can be made in several payments or in one sum next
spring. The date of the tour will be June 13th.
If you have any other questions, or would like some more
information, please email me. I would love to have a large
group get to go. I will be sketching, painting, and taking lots
of photographs. Other artists will be traveling, too, but non-
art people are always welcome. (I usually have more non-artists
than artists...) I can send you a detailed itinerary, registration
information, etc. if you think you would like to make this
amazing journey.
"Not all who wander are lost"

No comments: