Sunday, September 27, 2009

Have a Blue Christmas

I have been trying to decide about the Christmas shirts
for this year. I sent the design to the printer, and he
thought it would look good on a blue shirt. I never really
considered one for this design, but I really like it. Since I
am using a lot of country French merchandise along with the
Paris artwork, this would go real well.
I am ordering some goodies from a company called The
French Farm. You can check out their website:
www.thefrenchfarm.com and see some of their
wonderful French products. I am ordering some candy
and some cookies. I am also getting some lavender sachets
from a company called Limauge Boutique. When I get
everything in, and all set up, I will post some pics of the
gallery dressed up in all it's French glory.
sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: