Sunday, September 6, 2009

Here I go again

I thought I had decided on the Christmas t-shirt
design. But I started sketching around again tonight
(while the Tigers play), and I kind of like this one, too.
Since the theme of the art show this year will be Paris,
I thought the shirt should be more "frilly" or "French"
(whatever that looks like?!) Anyway, short of using
a fleur de lis...this one looks more French to me.
And I don't know where the dots are in Noel...over the
o or the e? Someone let me know please! (Brian, I know
you know!)
sheltongail@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Crayon Princess said...

Are you anti-fleur de lis?? That seems pretty popular right now.

sa hindelangs said...

Oh, I think it goes Over the O.

Gail H. Shelton said...

I looked it up, and it goes over the e...who knew?! thanks!