Wednesday, September 9, 2009

This is It

Alright, here is the final design for the Christmas shirt.
I did add the fleur de lis...thanks to Cyndi, and I think
it does "French" it up. I am not sure if if needs black
outlines around the letters; will talk to the printer about
that. But I like it... It will be printed on a long sleeved
white t-shirt and will be on sale at the gallery starting
the night of Open House, which is Nov. 12. Or you can
contact me thru this blog, and I can send you one wherever
you are.
I added the words on the photo collage for Jenny...will try
to post tomorrow. It turned out really cute.
My printer, George, brought the rest of my finished Paris
prints on canvas today, and I am so excited! they look great.
I will have to get them stretched and/or framed before November.
I will post a couple of them, too.
Christmas T-Shirts $21.00 Free shipping if
purchased through the blog!

No comments: