Saturday, September 8, 2012

Black, Red, and Tiger Stripes

Finished framing this today.  It was done by a customer who
painted it at a palette party

This was done by her daughter, and she wanted
it framed as well

A father brought this in, and found it among his son's things.
The son passed away recently, and he wanted to frame it.
bittersweet....

I had to mat this today for the LSU Ag department for an art auctionl.
It is a pencil drawing print of the Texas AM yell leaders

I also received my original tiger drawing back from the CPSA show
in Kentucky.  I have it displayed with the two tiger prints I now have
available at the shop.

This print is titled, "Majesty"...the unmatted ones are $45, the matted ones are
$65, and the large prints are $125

This is the "Rolling in the Deep" print, too.   They are the
same price as the others.


I spent the day framing and matting a lot of work at the gallery.  Saturdays
are great days to get caught up!  There are always stories with each framing
case.  It is always fun to see what customers bring in, and sometimes, it is
sad.  I am happy to get to help them preserve their memories and treasured
artwork.

The tiger prints are now available for sale.  They would make great gifts
for Winnfield or LSU fans.  I can also custom frame them if needed.
Call the gallery or email me if interested.

sheltongail@hotmail.com
Pea Patch Gallery
318-628-3560

No comments: