Saturday, December 8, 2012

It's All in the Bag

They're here!  The cupcake bags are now is stock, just in time for
Christmas gifts.  They are $25.00 and can be filled with baking
goodies, or real cupcakes!  The bags are burlap with brown
trim and handles.

This is the poppy bag and notepads

Teacup Bag

Seashell bag...ready to fill with beach towels, a bottle of wine? and
a good book!


All four of my bag designs are now in.  I am in the process of setting
up a new website for my wholesale side of the business.  I have a booth
space reserved in Dallas for the wholesale gift market in January 2013.
I hope these are well received, and that I sell lots of them!  In the
meantime, you can get one locally at the Pea Patch Gallery, or I can
ship them to you, wherever you are.  In December, I am offering free
shipping, so if you are interested, please let me know.

sheltongail@hotmail.com
 

No comments: