Saturday, April 12, 2008

"Le Tour"- Garden Tour Shreveport, LA





I guess you can tell I am on a "flower kick" this
spring. I do love them. These are some of my
favorites, and they are being printed to be sold
at the upcoming "Le Tour" garden tour in
Shreveport, LA. It is a sponsored tour of several
of the beautiful gardens and homes in the city.
They have asked a few artists to paint on location
in the gardens that day, and I am included. We
also get to have a booth in which I will have some
flower photography, watercolors, and colored
pencil drawings. The tour is May 3, and we are
hoping for good weather! The paintings that I
do that day will also be for sale as I finish them.
That's the beauty of watercolor...dries fast, and
is very portable. Will let you know how it all goes....
Post a Comment