Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Costa Rica Photos on Canvas



My printer delivered the Costa Rican photos that
were printed on canvas today. And they are
wonderful. Here are 3 of them: The top one is the
view from behind one of the waterfalls. I can still
hear the roar of the powerfall water when I look
at it. The second one is of the coconuts on a
tree at the beach. And the third one is some bags
of coffee in the warehouse that we toured at the
Doka coffee plantation. I love the lighting; the sun
was coming through the skylights in the roof. The
guide let everyone handle the beans in the
bags, and this is after everyone had left.

All of these will be available during the show this
fall, but if anyone would like one now, I can sell
them. They are large, about 30 x 40 and are
stretched on gallery-wrap canvases. They are
sealed with UV sealer. They are $400.00 each.
There are 9 others, and I will post them the
next few nights.

Orig Photo Giclees on Canvas 30 x 40 $400.00
sheltongail@hotmail.com Gail H. Shelton artist

No comments: