Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Paris just for Fun



These are a couple of fun postcards of Paris I did
tonight to take with me on the trip. I am almost
packed (keep changing my mind). Still have to get
a lot done before we leave for New Orleans on Friday.
I did my teacup presentation earlier this evening in
the little town of Jena, at the First Baptist Church. It
was a women's ministry fellowship with a tea theme, and
I was the speaker. I give an inspirational talk on handling
adversity, and how God can make us stronger through our
circumstances. One of the favorite quotes that I use is this:
"If you can't change your circumstances, You can change your attitude"
That may be a familiar phrase to some of you, but the
first time I heard it, I really needed to hear it, and I repeat
it often to myself. As a perfectionist and someone who is
constantly disappointed with life, I have to work on my
attitude a lot!
For info on Teacup Ministry:

1 comment:

Suzy-Q said...

Love the cartoony art!