Sunday, April 19, 2009

This is a color option for the tee shirt. Still playing around with the border.
Will decide soon; I have to have the final design Tuesday when I speak to
a group, so they can order the shirts.
On Monday, I have to teach watercolor on canvas to 30 school children who
are coming to my studio at the Pea Patch Gallery. They are going to do a
painting with me in the morning, then eat lunch, and do a second one after
lunch. It will be fun...let you know how it goes.
We have been re-arranging at the shop; if you are close by, you need to come
and see our changes.
Leave for Paris in 6 days!

2 comments:

Suzy-Q said...

Love the design! What a cute shirt that will be. It would be cute on an apron too! :o)

We are preparing to head to the Jazz Festival in Denton, Texas and I always hope to see you there.

Have a fun time in Paris!

Gail H. Shelton said...

Hi Jo, hope you have fun at the Fest. I didn't make it this year. Maybe next!