Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Feeling Blue












Someone said something to me about the misty pictures the other day.
So I thought I'd better post some "happier" ones. As I looked through
them, this bright blue kept jumping out at me, and since it is my favorite
color, and since the whole Greek art show is blue, and our Christmas
tree in the gallery is decorated in blue...well, you get the idea. So, here,
enjoy these beautiful scenes with their bright blue colors in common. And
I usually do tweak the colors and contrast, but I promise, I didn't even
touch these. It really was that blue!
Thanks for all the heartfelt comments about Raelene. I still can't
believe the whole thing; it will take some time to sink in. Many of you
have asked about her photography. Most of it is in her studio, and I
do not know what her husband will want to do. If and when I hear from
him, I will let you know. I don't know if he will want to sell any of it or
not...it's a hard call. Her booth in the shop is still open, and will be until
I hear otherwise.

No comments: