Thursday, July 7, 2011

Out of the Furnace, Into the Fire















It is really hot outside here in the South...hot

like a furnace. So everyone is eager to indulge

in some indoor activities. One of the bravest

men I know, Mr. Daniel Rockett, agreed to teach

a pre-K art camp this week. (yes, I said pre-K!)

So, lots of little 3, 4, and 5 year olds have been in

the studio all week, painting, sculpting, and

drawing their little hearts out. Mr. Rockett has

lots of help (one grandmother is pictured here),

and the children have been very good. They will

finish up all their projects tomorrow, and I will

try to photograph them. Should be a hoot!



For info on Art Camps/ Art Lessons/ workshops

email me thanks!

You did notice I said HE was teaching this

week....I tend to want to start them around age 10.

I still have a couple of classes this summer:

check the website for schedule


No comments: