Sunday, June 23, 2013

Art in the City

I am still in Dallas at the wholesale Gift Market.  I had a few minutes to drive
around downtown tonight before the sun went all the way down.
Some of the buildings are really cool....very abstract.

I've never really done much abstract art, but I think the patterns on
these buildings would make a good starting point.

And this one looks like the "chevron" pattern that
is so "hot" right now, on clothing, purses,
and all kinds of fabric.



Some more patterns formed by the reflections of one
building on the side of another

Nice juxtaposition of colors, patterns, and shapes...
art in the city.

We have one more day of trying to sell my wares.  I have met some
really interesting people.  And made some good contacts that will
hopefully turn into good customers! 

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: