Thursday, March 6, 2014

This Bud's for You

Managed to get out in the yard last weekend...still no sunshine,
but a few flowers peeking out.  These yellow jonquils are always the
first to bloom. This would make a great watercolor.


Tulip magnolia and friend


Paper whites...charming

More jonquils or daffodils, and a free-loader

And this is my Bradford pear tree...always beautiful in the
Spring.  It is just budding out, and the bees are already hard
at work.

I started drawing this one....may take me awhile!  Just getting
started...working on color combinations.  There will be many
more layers, details, and some blending with the solvent. 
More to come....

sheltongail@hotmail.com

If you haven't left me a comment on this blog for the giveaway
this March, it is not too late.  Just leave a comment, and I will put your
name in the hat.  Thanks!

No comments: