Friday, March 21, 2014

Advent of Spring

I have made a little progress on this drawing.  I just have the last little
right hand corner to do.  It has been fun trying to make the background
look out of focus.  (That is how I see without my glasses on!) 
I will continue to tweak a bit...going back and tightening up details, and
adjusting values.
These are some wild pear trees that are blooming near the house
as well.  They are almost bloomed out...these are the last little petals
hanging on.

Welcome Spring....we have been waiting for you! 
We have had some gorgeous weather this week...
I am so grateful. I am sure we will have
some more cool weather,
but I am enjoying it for now!

You can still leave me a comment to be entered in the
free giveaway of the cardinal drawing.  I will pick a
winner from the comments at the end of the
month.  If you can't get the comment section to work,
just email me, and I will enter your name.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: