Friday, June 12, 2009

Tiger by the Tail


Still working on this tiger for the CPSA convention.
I just have to add the wood grain boxes across the
bottom, and we will have "Tiger Woods" (ha!)

I haven't gotten any suggestions for any more
"Riddle Pics": word puzzles with an animal
Example: Bear foot, horse cents, baseball bat,
spider lily, goose bump, elephant ears, etc.
I have a list of about 35 possibles, and I have
drawn over 50 already.

This one will be auctioned off in a silent auction
in Atlanta, GA in August at the CPSA convention.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Crayon Princess said...

What about sock monkey, box turtle, lizard lips?? I am really tired so these all seem hilarious to me!! Well, not all of them--just lizard lips.

Gail H. Shelton said...

Hey, I like all of those! I will add those to the list. You can come by and get your free calendar!