Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Elements of Design


I am taking a break from the big portrait I am
working on, and I started playing around with
these collage elements. I have the canvases
primed with some gesso for texture, and I
drew the bird shapes onto some printed paper
that I did on my large format printer. The
beautiful green orchids were part of a photograph
taken by my daughter on her recent trip to Fiji.
I am going to combine them all with other papers
and paint, and will try to post the progress.
I want you to look at some really nice work by
an artist named Gwen Fox. I checked out her
website, and I really like what she does. I found
her on LinkedIn..the great place to find other
pros in your field. www.gwenfox.com enjoy!

1 comment:

art design college said...

Beautiful Design!! Good Job Done!!