Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Watercolor Scenes

These boats were on the shore near the town of Pisco,
where we went to fly to the Nazca Lines


This is the market at Pisac...very charming.  I painted this
there, and some of the children gathered around and watched
me...very cool

I painted this the morning we were there for the sunrise.
There is nothing like getting to paint on location.  It gives
me great joy to observe a beautiful scene, and get to
paint it in person.

This is the town of Aguas Calientes (hot waters) at the
base of Macchu Pichu.  Out hotel was here, and we
enjoyed walking through this charming little town.
I painted this while sitting and watching this
river roar by.

I will continue to work in my sketchbook and fill
the remaining pages.  I plan to scan the book, add some photos,
and produce a digital copy for sale.  I will let you know
the final price and availability.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: