Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Preparing for Colored Pencil


I am getting ready to do a lot with my colored pencils!
Tomorrow I will teach a colored pencil class to some children
at the studio in the Pea Patch.  There are still a couple of spots
if anyone is still interested:
 3-5 pm Colored Pencil Explorations
Ages 10 and up  $20  Supplies Included
Tonight I tried to get some of my pencils organized, in the cups
by color.  And we will also use some pastels with their pencils.



And then next week, I will be attending the Colored Pencil Society
annual convention in Covington, Kentucky.  I will be the student
this time, taking a workshop with John Ursillo, whose work is
above.  We are going to be doing some drawing on canvas, which is
really different for colored pencils (usually done on paper). 

So, I will teach tomorrow, and then next week, I will be taught!
fun, fun...

No comments: