Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Get Back on the Horse

When I worked on the fishing label frame the other day, I got
all my vintage junk out...in view.  Now I want to use some more of
it while it is convenient!
I have a window with two long panes of glass still
intact in the center of the window.  It calls for a long vertical
image.  And since I am going to be selling some of these
in Texas, I thought it needed to be a "cowboy" theme.  I found
this photo I had taken while in Dubois last year at the Susan K.
Black foundation workshop.  perfect.  So I printed it tonight,
and tomorrow I will work on getting it on the window.
(which has to be washed off, cleaned up, and dried).
At least one more window ( and some of the other "junk"
will be out of the way, and made into something great!)

sheltongail@hotmail.com
Don't forget about the 20th anniversary Art Show...
not too late to bring something

Come in Friday to register for the Tiger Print
giveaway for First Friday!

No comments: