Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Windows on the World

Window with Cowboy boot photo

Arch de Triomphe window

Got these windows done today.  I decided to put the boot photo on this plane
glass window.  It didn't fit in the vertical one.  And the Paris one is just right
in this large white window.  I may add some words or other images, or some
collaged paper...will have to look at them awhile.  Sometimes they will "speak" to
me and give me ideas about what is still needed.  (is that wierd?!) 

Anyway, I am going to try to save these to sell in Dallas next January in
my wholesale cash and carry booth.  I will also be taking the printed bags,
coasters, notecards, and all the scripture photos.  I hope it won't be too
hodge-podgey...I will have to try to pull it all together, or at least group it
for display.  We'll see!  Depends on how much I can get done between now and
then.  I have coasters ordered, new scripture photos on the way, and some
more notecards in the works.  They should all be here this week. 
Retail store owners will be able to buy and take with them, or place orders
for shipment later.  I will be in the vintage/handmade area in the Cash and Carry
section during the January Dallas Gift and Decorative Wholesale Market.
very exciting!

I leave in the morning for Covington, KY and the CPSA convention.
It will be fun to visit a new area....I have never been to Ohio or Kentucky.
Will try to post while there!

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: