Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Night in Peru

Some of our table decorations for the dinner party

Some of my artwork in the back of the pickup tree (that is in the cafe)

The salad course...shrimp and vegetables Peruvian style

The soup...more shrimp and vegetables...delicious

Beef stir fry and rice...main course

And the final dessert course...white chocolate mousse with
coconut and marmalade
These are some of my special helpers...Jody, Nelson, and
Meagan...thanks so much!!

And this is our chef, Pete Schneider, with his parents


We pulled off our third annual dinner party/gallery talk
last night with our "Night in Peru".  We enjoyed delicious
food prepared by Pete, Hannah Schneider, and Carrie
Sanders.  And I gave a slide show about our trip,
and shared some insights about my artwork.
Thanks to all my workers and those who
helped in any way...it was great!

We will probably do another one next year...after
my trip to China!  So, look forward to some
Chinese cuisine, and some oriental artwork,
coming in February 2014!

sheltongail@hotmail.com
 


No comments: