Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Boots for Bag



I am still working on the boot design.  
Do you like the "stay young at heart" or
"take time to put your feet up" slogan?  I would
appreciate your feedback!

I have also been working on a new Pea Patch Gallery and
Cafe website.  Trying to get all my ducks in a row...I haven't
been able to update the one I had...now I will be able to. 
When it is up and running, I will let you check it out.
We do have a Facebook page for the Pea Patch Gallery,
and I try to post updates there too. 

I am teaching a workshop at the YACA convention (youth
art council of america) in Alexandria on the 15th.  I am going
to show them colored pencil on canvas (what learned at the CPSA
convention last August).  I think they will love it.  It is a new
way to use something they already know how to do...and it is very cool.

And we are still signing people up for the PERU DINNER on the 23rd. 
I am preparing the power point slide show for that too!  (just
staying too busy!!) 

sheltongail@hotmail.com
 

No comments: