Thursday, September 6, 2007

Riverwalk

How many times has it been me sitting under those
umbrellas? I love the Riverwalk, and I have eaten
in those restaurants a lot.

I have set up in this same spot a couple of times,
and painted this scene, and sold the paintings
to tourists walking by. I plan to do it again when
I am in town before the art show on Oct 5 & 6.

I hope if you have been to San Antonio, that you
have gotten to spend some time along the river.
It is a special place, and I have many fond memories
of times spent along its' banks. I had a few dates
during high school that involved strolls along the river.
My husband and I spent our honeymoon night in
the Hilton right on the river. I have taken my
painting class to my hometown, and we have
laughed and made memories right here in this
spot. And whenever I go home, I always spend
time with my family downtown in this beautiful
place. I hope you get to make the trip sometime
soon!

Riverwalk original watercolor 11 x 14 $150.00

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I want to go back to San Antonio one day...and do all of the touristy stuff...it's been a while!