Thursday, June 2, 2011

Coasting into New Orleans

At Christmas this year, I will feature a whole

show of Louisiana themed artwork. I will be

working on things for that show over the next

few months off and on.


I found some really neat 4 x 4 pieces of tile today

that I think would make great coasters. So, tonight

I am printing up some of the New Orleans images

on paper that I can glue onto the tiles. Then, they

will be all sealed and should be water resistant.

I will have to try it and make sure it will work.


I know it probably seems like my mind skips

from one thing to another!! it does...I have said

before that it is hard for me to focus on just one

thing. But I have so many ideas for projects and

art, that I just don't have time to do them all!

At least you never know what I may put on here

next....maybe if I keep you guessing, you will

continue to read on. I appreciate all your support,

and your loyalty.




1 comment:

Vickie said...

Love the pictures...be sure and post the coasters I need a new set.
I understand going in many directions...I think it is just our creative minds...we can't help ourselves.