Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cookies and Canvas

"Cookie Doe" "RiddlePic"

original colored pencil drawing

SOLD



I am having an "art party" this Saturday

at the gallery,...."Cookies and Canvas". It is

for any age, 10 and up, and we are going to

do a painting on canvas together, and eat some

cookies! I got to thinking about cookies, and
I remembered that I had drawn one sometime,

and I found this photo of one of my "RiddlePics".

The doe was actually in the Alexandria zoo, and my

friend, Mr. Bob, (who I just went on the swamp

tour with), helped me take this photo of her.

She was hiding in the pen, and he had the

zookeeper run her out in the open for me!

This was in a show once, and a viewer guessed

it as, "Cookie Kangaroo"....I'm not sure this

deer looks like a kangaroo, but I guess they did!


You can still register the for Art Party this Saturday,

the 11th. It is 10:30-12:30, and costs $20.

The supplies are included. Beginners are welcome,

the design will be simple and fun!

Please call by the end of the day Thursday.

318-628-3560 Thanks!!



(oh, I had a winner of the set of coasters...the

right cities were London, Venice, and Paris)


No comments: