Monday, January 25, 2010

Spring Workshop Schedule

I teach a variety of classes at my gallery
in Winnfield, LA. I am doing a couple
this spring, and here is the schedule. All
of the classes are for beginners or intermediates,
ages 10 and up. They are from 10:30 am to
3:00 p.m. on Saturdays. We provide lunch
served in the cafe. Supply lists are available upon
registration, and some supplies are included.
All classes are $40.00

1. Collage on Canvas Feb 13 Fun and easy for
anyone. Lots of cut and paste. Will complete one
canvas during the class.
2. Artist's Trading Cards March 13 Will make small
works of art and trade them with members of the
class and me! Lots of fun (look up Art trading cards
online to see some examples)
3. Watercolor on Location April 17 Beginning watercolor
at Gail's home Will paint outdoors weather permitting
4. Pastel Drawing May 22 Beginning instruction in pastel
chalk drawing

Call or email to register at least 2 weeks in advance please.
Pea Patch Gallery 109 S. Abel Winnfield, LA 71483
sheltongail@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Crayon Princess said...

Let me know if you add a colored pencil class. I have a couple of kids that I might talk into taking that one. They want to work with animal fur.