Thursday, February 10, 2011

Admiration for Gwen Fox









I came across this artist and her beautiful work
through LinkedIn. Her name is Gwen Fox, and
these are several of her paintings. She also gives
wonderful art advice on her blog, and I have
enjoyed reading her posts. I thought you might
enjoy seeing them, and you might want to visit her
blog as well.
I have 4 people who have left me a comment to
be in the drawing for the Valentine artwork. I
will probably give several away, so it is not too
late to enter by commenting or emailing me! I
will decide the winners next Monday!

2 comments:

gwen fox said...

Gail....thank you so much for your kind showing of my work. You have made my day!!!!!

thanks
gwen fox

Gail H. Shelton said...

You are certainly welcome! I am glad that you approve...I should have asked permission. But I love, love, love your work, and just wanted to share with others.
Thanks for being a role model.
all the best,
Gail