Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Watercolor Workshop














I had a great time at the YACA convention today.
These are some of the photos from the watercolor
workshop that I taught to the students. The
morning session was a beginner class and
had 20 students. The afternoon session was an
intermediate class with some of the students
from Winnfield, and the two art teachers that
teach in Winn Parish sitting in too.
We did not paint outside. The morning weather
did not cooperate, and we decided to just stay
inside. We still did paint the outdoor landscape
scene from the grounds, and some chose different
color schemes, and made the painting all their own.
They all seemed to enjoy it, and I hope they learned
a lot.
I also helped do some judging of the fabulous art
show, and I will post some of the entries tomorrow.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Gail,

Lots of talent! It is always fun being around young people...so much energy.