Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Not by Bread alone



You knew I would get to food sooner or later.
One time, someone was looking at my sketchbook,
and said, "Every page has some kind of food on
it...did you do anything except eat?" Well, when
you travel, eating new food is part of the experience!
This is a local kind of bread that they eat for
breakfast mostly. It has sesame seeds on it and is
kind of crunchy..yum.
I had a Greek salad for lunch, and tonight I had
some mousaka: a casserole with lamb and eggplant
and cheese. It was very good. But I don't think
we will be serving it in the Pea Patch anytime soon!
Leave me some comments, so I know you're
there!!

7 comments:

sa hindelangs said...

Wow! Wish we were there! We will have to come with you sometimes! Have a great trip!

Edna said...

Wish I could be there the food looks good enjoy Edna

Holly said...

Hi! My mom is with your travel group so I'm enjoying being able to see some pics from her trip already :)

Daniel said...

Food is always my favorite part of traveling!

Gail H. Shelton said...

So glad all of you like the food pics...I put up more pics of other
things today. Thanks for following along!
Gail

Hannah said...

Beautiful! I wish I was there too :(

One day...one day...

Katie Kelley said...

Those things are good! I had a couple myself!! Hope you're having fun!