Saturday, February 19, 2011

Antique Escape


I slipped away to do some antique shopping this weekend.
This is a great little shop in Arcadia, LA. I know the owner
very well. In fact, I painted these windows for her:
First Street Antiques. She reminded me today that that was
10 years ago! does time ever fly....
I shopped some out at the Bonnie and Clyde Trade Days,
located outside of Arcadia. It is acres of flea market stuff,
junk, tools, pets, kettle corn, etc. They were having a
Mardi Gras Parade today. It consisted of 4 four wheelers
decorated with streamers and balloons, and some colorful
characters tossing beads to the shoppers. what a hoot

I drove all the way to Texarkana, junking along the way.
The treasures will be added to those already for sale at
the shop!

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: