Saturday, March 26, 2011

Time to Garden


For the last couple of years, I have been asked to
paint in a garden during the Le Jardin Garden Tour
in Shreveport. This year, however, I had a scheduling
conflict. But, they passed my name on to the director
of the Minden Garden tour, and now I am going to
go there and paint this year.
It will be held on the 16th of April. I will be painting
on location in one of the four or five gardens on the
tour. I don't know much about Minden, and I am
going to try to visit ahead of time to see where I will
be.
Speaking of gardening, I did a little of that myself
today. It always feels good to work in the yard, and
just enjoy the outdoors. Our weather here in Louisiana
has been lovely the past two Saturdays (and that is
unusual!) Thought you would enjoy this little photo
of some blooming Bradford pear tree, celebrating the
advent of the season.

No comments: