Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Uncertain for Now







SOUTHERN COMFORTS GUEST HOUSE

UNCERTAIN, TEXAS


I receive a newsletter from East Texas each

week highlighting their cultural activities, etc.

It is always full of great info about art fests,

museum shows, festivals, and points of interest.

This week I noticed an ad for Southern Comforts

Guest House located on Caddo Lake. I have been

by the lake once before to take some photos...

it is very picturesque. I was thinking this might

be a great little destination to do some painting

and take some pics, maybe with a small group.

I will be going by that way soon, during June,

and I will plan to go and check it out. The scenery

would be perfect to fit in with my planned

Louisiana show this fall (even though it is Texas?!)




No comments: