Saturday, August 6, 2011

Demo Practice






I may have mentioned that I am doing a


watercolor demonstration for the Bossier


Parish art teachers this Monday. As part of


the inservice, I am supposed to provide


for them ways to use watercolor with their


students. Since I will have to paint in front


of them, I thought I would do a couple of


practice runs tonight! And since, I am


traveling back to Yellowstone soon to paint


there also, I thought I would try two


different landscapes: a swamp and a beaver


pond in the mountains.




I have purchased some of the Stephen Quiller


supplies...some of his paper and paint. I am


very unfamiliar with the colors that he uses.


I may have to take mine that I am used to!


These two little paintings are done with the


new paint and paper...it will take some getting


used to!! So, I think for Monday, I will stick


with what I know best, and try to give the


teacher's their money's worth.







No comments: