goals and projects that I would like to
complete in the next couple of months.
And, I have marked off a couple already!
And tonight I started on some more artwork
for the Louisiana show coming in the fall.
This will be a pair of acrylic paintings with
the egret motif. I am just laying down some
of the underlying colors..will build them up
as I go.
1. Louisiana Show at the Pea Patch Gallery
(opening Nov 1)
2. Two small ptgs for Susan K. Black Foundation
Workshop auction in September
4. T-shirt design for Christmas
1. Southwest Art Magazine competition
2. Licensing agencies
1. Teacher Inservice: Caddo Parish
Watercolor Demonstration for Art Teachers
Monday Aug 8
2. Art Party "Canvas and Coke Floats"
Pea Patch Gallery Saturday Aug 13
3. Watercolor workshop with Stephen
Quiller Yellowstone Nat'l Park
I think it always helps to get things down on paper,
or at least here on the screen! to stay organized
and motivated. I plan to try to stick with my
short term goals in order to help achieve some
even greater long term ones!