Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Focus, Focus, Focus!





I made a list yesterday of all of the

goals and projects that I would like to

complete in the next couple of months.

And, I have marked off a couple already!

And tonight I started on some more artwork

for the Louisiana show coming in the fall.

This will be a pair of acrylic paintings with

the egret motif. I am just laying down some

of the underlying colors..will build them up

as I go.


Projects:

1. Louisiana Show at the Pea Patch Gallery

(opening Nov 1)

2. Two small ptgs for Susan K. Black Foundation

Workshop auction in September

3. Coasters

4. T-shirt design for Christmas


Submissions:

1. Southwest Art Magazine competition

2. Licensing agencies


Engagements:

1. Teacher Inservice: Caddo Parish

Watercolor Demonstration for Art Teachers

Monday Aug 8

2. Art Party "Canvas and Coke Floats"

Pea Patch Gallery Saturday Aug 13

3. Watercolor workshop with Stephen

Quiller Yellowstone Nat'l Park

September 13-19


I think it always helps to get things down on paper,

or at least here on the screen! to stay organized

and motivated. I plan to try to stick with my

short term goals in order to help achieve some

even greater long term ones!



No comments: